Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Owl Cushion!

I had to run to the grocery store today during my lunch break to get a new shower curtain. The shower curtain I had said it was machine washable, but apparently they said that to get you to buy more shower curtains because when I washed the curtain it ended up with multiple tears in it.

Anyways so I go to the grocery store and I HAVE to look at everything there. I looked at the stationary section since I'm looking for a new notebook for work, and I looked through toys to check for sales/clearance deals. Then I finally got to the shower curtain area and found something I didn't expect to see there at all.

They had the most adorable owl cushion ever! Little dancing owls in different colors! I love, love, love this cushion! Who would have thought the grocery store would have something so cute!?

I could get the cushion for my home. It would  totally fit in. But cushions kind of bother me on sofas and beds. They look nice but they're a nuisance, something that soon ends up tossed aside or thrown on the floor.

Could I get it for my cube at work? Um...suppose I could but I guess it would look super awkward just propped up against the wall.

Maybe there's a way to repurpose the cushion so I can appreciate the cute owls without the inconveniences of the cushion form it currently is in.

Got any ideas?




1 comment:

  1. um, i think you should just get it and put it on your sofa, and deal. DONE!

    ReplyDelete