Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Spoiled Little Princess

I think this is totally cute, and it doesn't help that I think she kind of looks like my daughter.

I found this at Barnes and Nobles. I love going there, I could probably spend a whole day there just browsing and browsing. I found books to read, which I added to my To Read list. And I found cute mugs and journals and kits and pretty much anything to keep me happy and entertained.

Oh and this totally skips topic but I had heard on a TV show long ago that when people go to the book store they feel relaxed and get the urge to use the restroom. Well, I spent quite a bit of time by the restroom entrance since that was where the kids books were placed. And sure enough, there were TONS of people going to the restroom!



No comments:

Post a Comment